CDL Class A Truck Drivers – Regional and Local Positions
Full-Time with Benefits and Part-Time Class A Commercial Truck Drivers
Location: Amsterdam, NY
Join a team within a growing, dynamic manufacturing company, who strives to be the #1 industrial recycling company in the great Northeast. Power Pallet Recycling Center is one of the largest recycling companies in the Northeast, and our customer base is spread over a 250-mile radius.
We are seeking full-time and part-time Class A Commercial Truck Drivers, who are looking to grow in a fast-paced environment, and would like to be home every night.
We offer competitive pay, including great entry mileage pay PLUS compensation for fueling, for each stop, for each drop and hook (95%), as well as washing your truck and hourly detention pay.
Benefits for Full-Time
For full time drivers, we are pleased to offer safety incentive bonuses, driver referral bonuses, paid vacation time, and a benefit package which includes health insurance and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. Power Pallet is a drug-free workplace, where we value hard work and innovative ideas.
- Operate company-owned truck for the delivery, pickup and relocation of recycled materials and pallets, within a 250-mile radius.
- Perform required “user maintenance” before, during, and after operation; provide required reports.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT, OSHA and company safety programs.
- Properly maintain and protect all property.
- Must possess a valid Class A License Commercial Drivers License, with one year of experience preferred.
- Must meet our Core Values – respectful, dependable, safe, loyal, timely, good communication skills, trustworthy and honest.
- Must possess excellent customer service and time management skills.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening.
Both full-time and part-time positions are available. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. Occasional overtime may be required as job duties demand.
Click Here to email a resume
Click Here to complete an online Driver Application
Power Pallet Recycling Center is an equal opportunity employer that affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce, and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.