Production Team Members
Full-time position with benefits
Location: Amsterdam, NY
Join a growing, dynamic manufacturing team within a company who is striving to be the #1 industrial recycling company in the greater northeastern United States.
Power Pallet Recycling Center is one of the largest recycling companies in the Northeast, and our customer base is spread over a 250-mile radius.
We are looking for highly motivated team members looking to grow in a fast-paced environment.
Comprehensive Benefit Package
Power Pallet offers competitive pay to all full-time employees, and is also pleased to offer a benefit package which includes health insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, and bonus incentive programs. Power Pallet is a drug-free workplace and we value hard work and innovative ideas.
- Performs assembly and disassembly-type functions, using production machinery and robotic technology.
- Operates forklift as required.
- Operates recycling machinery.
- Ensures compliance in a safe operation of all equipment and maintains a safe and clean work area.
- Must be forward thinking – takes initiative to learn and lead others.
- Must be able to handle physical labor – lifting 65 lbs. and standing for extended periods of time.
- Must be accountable and responsible – accepts responsibility and accounts for his/her actions.
- Must meet our core values – respectful, dependable, safe, loyal, timely, good communication skills, trustworthy and honest.
- Must be safety conscious – has the bility to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, and some occasional Saturdays. Overtime work is possible at times.
Click Here to email a resume
Click Here to complete an online application
Power Pallet Recycling Center is an equal opportunity employer, affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce, and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.